Bale clamps can efficiently and economically handle nearly any type of baled product including cotton, flax, wool, synthetic textile fibres, hay, rags and recycled clothing.
- Rugged, lightweight and dependable construction.
- Heavy-duty arm castings for maximum strength.
- Superior clamp capicity-to-weight ratio.
- Excellent net truck capacity rating.
- Fast arm speed.
- Easy to service.
- Excellent driver visibility over and through the frame.
- Special frame widths and opening ranges.
- Basic, sideshifting and revolving (360°) models.
- Other arm dimensions.
- Independent arm control.
- Regeneration valve (faster opening speed for low
flow electric trucks). For electric trucks or those
with low flow hydraulics (under 20 l/min.).
- External sideshifter mounting (200 mm restricted
- Wear Strips under arms.
- Wear strips under frame (non revolving units).